We are committed to creating a personal, emotional and colourful experience that is as individual as you are!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To provide superior value to our clients with quality products, unique designs and our impeccable attention to detail.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our work speaks for itself. Just take a look at the photographs of our creations on this web site
- Our attention to detail. We won't leave until everything is just right
- Our professionalism. We specialise in making your event spectacular
- Our service. We don't forget that you are the customer
- Our unique designs. Why have ordinary when you can have extraordinary
- Our on-site consultations. No cost and no obligation
- Our availability. Weekdays, weekends and even after hours if necessary
- Our prices. Extremely competitively priced with high quality work and products
OUR GUARANTEE OF SATISFACTION
- We use the Very Best Balloons available.
- Our helium balloons are guaranteed to remain afloat for the entire duration of your event.
- Our balloon arrangements will not obstruct the view of the guests on your table, and;
- We willbe finished our set-up prior to your start time.
Who else offers you all of this?
BALLOON FLOAT TIMES
Our standard untreated latex balloons will float for 16 - 24 hours, depending on environmental conditions. Larger balloons will float for longer. For a small fee we can specially treat latex balloons with a balloon flight extender that will make them float even longer. All our delivery bouquets are treated in this way, ensuring the balloons float for up to 5 days. Our foil balloons will float for 7 - 14 days, depending on the size of the balloon. We use only helium, not an air/helium mix, so your float time is guaranteed to be the greatest it can be.
Experience a whole new category of balloons with Bubble Balloons! The Bubble is the first of its kind and is made of stretchy, see through plastic. Bubbles inflate perfectly round and have a beach ball like appearance.
Balloon Brilliance is a proud member of the Pro Environment Balloon Alliance (PEBA), http://www.peba.com.au/
PEBA (Pro Environment Balloon Alliance) stands for
* No balloon releases. Members of PEBA do not support, or condone, nor will they facilitate the deliberate release of balloons. PEBA is happy to work with any Authority (Local, State, or Federal) in supporting any legislation calling for a ban on the deliberate release of balloons
* Promtion of the correct disposal of balloons. Members of PEBA will continue to educate their clients, venue managers and the general public, by all possible means, in the correct disposal of balloons and strongly support BASA's "Pin it and Bin It" campaign.
* Inform and educate. PEBA will actively promote the positive environmental aspects of balloons, while presenting a balanced view to members, the public and any authorities, on all matters pertaining to balloons and the environment.
As environmentally conscious and responsible members of the community, we have developed the following environmental policy:
Our latex balloons are made from 100% biodegradable natural rubber. They will break down at about the same rate as an oak leaf. However, we never intentionally release any balloons into the atmosphere and we will not partake in any mass balloon release. http://www.balloonartists.com.au/documents/bio.pdf
Our foil balloons are made from plastic that have a metallic coating on the outside. They are not biodegradable, however, foil balloons are re-usable and we encourage our customers to deflate them after the event and retain for future use. They can be returned to us at anytime for a helium refill for a small fee.
We encourage our staff and our customers to gain maximum enjoyment, excitement and visual impact from balloons by using and disposing of them in the following manner:
- Refrain from using helium-filled balloons outdoors as they may accidentally escape. Decorate outdoors with air-filled balloons instead;
- Ensure all helium-filled balloons are attached to an anchor to prevent them accidentally flying away; and
- After the event, dispose of all balloons, balloon fragments and ribbon into a rubbish bin.
To make your balloons float, they are filled with helium. Helium is a non-toxic, non-flammable gas that is safe for the environment. Please do not inhale helium. When helium is inhaled, it fills the lungs, taking the place of the oxygen your lungs need.
Young children could choke or be suffocated by an uninflated balloon or piece of broken balloon. Adults should inflate balloons and supervise their use with children. Discard broken balloons immediately. Balloon clips can also become a choking hazard and should not be used when the balloons are intended for children.
A small percentage of the population may be allergic to a protein in latex. For this reason we recommend that only bouquets of foil balloons are sent to hospitals or to those known to have this allergy.
A LITTLE INFO ABOUT KATE
Kate has successfully completed her Certified Balloon Artist (CBA) designation. This professional certification program for balloon professionals by the international balloon industry recognises the achievement of professionally developed standards for balloon decorating, balloon design and balloon deliveries along with sound and honourable business practices.
Kate is an accredited member of BASA-A (Balloon Artists & Suppliers of Australasia)
Kate is also a QBN member (Qualatex Balloon Network)