BALLOON BRILLIANCE COMMITMENT
We are committed to creating a personal, emotional and colourful experience that is as individual as you are.
BALLOON BRILLIANCE MISSION STATEMENT
To provide superior value to our clients with quality products, unique designs and our impeccable attention to detail.
WHY CHOOSE BALLOON BRILLIANCE?
- Our work speaks for itself. Just take a look at the photographs of our creations on our website and social media pages.
- Our attention to detail. We won't leave until everything is just right.
- Our professionalism. We specialise in making your event spectacular.
- Our service. We don't forget that you are the customer.
- Our unique designs. Why have ordinary when you can have extraordinary.
- Our availability. Weekdays, weekends and even after hours if necessary.
- Our prices. Extremely competitively priced with high quality work and products.
BALLOON BRILLIANCE GUARANTEE OF SATISFACTION
- We use the Very Best Balloons available.
- Our helium balloons are guaranteed to remain afloat for the entire duration of your event.
- Our balloon arrangements will not obstruct the view of the guests on your table, and;
- We will be finished our setup prior to your start time.
BALLOON BRILLIANCE BALLOON FLOAT TIMES
Our standard untreated latex balloons will float for 16 - 24 hours, depending on environmental conditions. Larger balloons will float for longer. We treat our helium filled latex balloons with flight extender which will make them float even longer.
Our foil balloons will float for 7 - 14 days, depending on the size of the balloon. We only use helium, not an air/helium mix, so your float time is guaranteed to be the greatest it can be.
BALLOON BRILLIANCE BUBBLE BALLOONS
Experience a whole new category of balloons with Bubble Balloons. Bubble balloons are made with stretchy, see through plastic. Bubbles inflate perfectly round and have a beach ball like appearance.
BALLOON BRILLIANCE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Balloon Brilliance is a proud member of the Pro Environment Balloon Alliance (PEBA), http://www.peba.com.au/ PEBA stands for (Pro Environment Balloon Alliance)
* No balloon releases. Members of PEBA do not support, or condone, nor will they facilitate the deliberate release of balloons. PEBA is happy to work with any Authority (Local, State, or Federal) in supporting any legislation calling for a ban on the deliberate release of balloons
* Promtion of the correct disposal of balloons. Members of PEBA will continue to educate their clients, venue managers and the general public, by all possible means, in the correct disposal of balloons and strongly support BASA's "Pin it and Bin It" campaign.
* Inform and educate. PEBA will actively promote the positive environmental aspects of balloons, while presenting a balanced view to members, the public and any authorities, on all matters pertaining to balloons and the environment.
As environmentally conscious and responsible members of the community, we have developed the following environmental policy:
Our latex balloons are made from 100% biodegradable natural rubber. They will break down at about the same rate as an oak leaf. However, we never intentionally release any balloons into the atmosphere and we will not partake in any balloon release. http://www.balloonartists.com.au/documents/bio.pdf
Our foil balloons are made from plastic that have a metallic coating on the outside. They are not biodegradable. However, foil balloons are reusable and we encourage our customers to deflate them after the event and retain for future use.
We encourage our staff and our customers to gain maximum enjoyment, excitement and visual impact from balloons by using and disposing of them in the following manner:
- Refrain from using helium filled balloons outdoors as they may accidentally escape. Decorate outdoors with air-filled balloons instead;
- Ensure all helium-filled balloons are attached to an anchor to prevent them accidentally flying away; and
- After the event, dispose of all balloons, balloon fragments and ribbon into a rubbish bin.
BALLOON BRILLIANCE SAFETY INFORMATION
To make your balloons float, they are filled with helium. Helium is a non-toxic, non-flammable gas that is safe for the environment. Please do not inhale helium. When helium is inhaled, it fills the lungs, taking the place of the oxygen your lungs need.
Young children could choke or be suffocated by an uninflated balloon or piece of broken balloon. Adults should inflate balloons and supervise their use with children. Discard broken balloons immediately. Balloon clips can also become a choking hazard and should not be used when the balloons are intended for children.
A small percentage of the population may be allergic to a protein in latex. For this reason we recommend that only bouquets of foil balloons are sent to hospitals or to those known to have this allergy.
A LITTLE INFO ABOUT KATE FROM BALLOON BRILLIANCE
Kate has successfully completed her Certified Balloon Artist (CBA) designation. This professional certification program for balloon professionals by the international balloon industry recognises the achievement of professionally developed standards for balloon decorating, balloon design and balloon deliveries along with sound and honourable business practices.
Kate is an accredited member of BASA-A (Balloon Artists & Suppliers of Australasia)
Kate is also a QBN member (Qualatex Balloon Network)